Orthopedic injuries and conditions affect our musculoskeletal system; that is our muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, and joints. Orthopedic problems can develop in children, adults, and our senior population. They can occur in those who are very active and physically fit as well as those who are sedentary or frail. Orthopedic conditions may range in severity from an ankle sprain or shoulder bursitis to a fractured hip or disk herniation in your neck.
At Spine & Rehab Solutions, our physical therapists are a part of an elite group of therapists who are board certified specialists in orthopedic rehabilitation. We are specialists in the evaluation and treatment of orthopedic-related injuries and conditions.
Our orthopedic rehabilitation program(s) is/are one of the strong points of our practice. Our physical therapist’s experience and expertise allows us to quickly identify the source of your problem and design an individualized treatment program to start you on the road to recovery. We use treatment protocols that are proven most effective in the latest research. Also, the equipment and overall design of our facility is based on treating these conditions. Whatever your orthopedic condition, we have the experience and optimal treatment program for your orthopedic rehabilitation needs.
To set up an appointment for a Orthopedic Evaluation and for possible treatment, please do not hesitate to contact us here. We will be glad to assist you in determining your issues and the best approach(es) to the treatment of your Orthopedic Disorder.
Benefits of Our Orthopedic Rehabilitation Program
• Reduce pain and discomfort
• Restore joint range of motion and flexibility
• Maximize muscle strength and power
• Improve joint stability
• Promote a quicker and safer return to your normal functional activities
• Reduce the risk of re-injury or continued limitation from your condition
• Sleep better and have a higher level of energy and alertness
We provide treatment for the following Orthopedic Conditions and Disorders:
• Sprains to various joints such as knee, ankle, shoulder, or wrist
• Muscle strains affecting hamstring, groin, calf, rotator cuff, etc
• Tendonitis affecting knee, elbow, shoulder, ankle/foot, etc
• Fractures and its related impairments (stiffness, weakness, etc.) to surrounding structures
• Osteoarthritis - degenerative arthritis affecting knee, hips, spine, shoulder, etc
• Back and Neck Conditions - Strains or sprains, disk problems, arthritis, stenosis, scoliosis, etc
• Over-use injuries - shin splints, tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis, many tendonitis types
• Bursitis - Found in various body locations including hip, knee, and shoulder
• Shoulder Conditions - Impingement Syndrome, Frozen Shoulder, and Rotator Cuff Tears
• Knee Conditions - Patellofemoral Pain, Meniscus Injury, Ligament sprains, Arthritis
• Pre- and Post-Surgical Rehab - Many conditions including joint replacements, rotator cuff repairs, ACL reconstructions, spinal fusion or other surgeries, various arthroscopy surgeries, etc.
820 S. University Blvd., Suite 1A
Mobile, Alabama 36609
Contact Us: click here
Hours of Operation
Monday: 7:00am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:00am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:00am – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 7:00am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 7:00am – 6:00 pm
Dr. Sharon Young, PT
Gail Williamson, PT
Dr. Barry Dale, PT
Physical Therapy in Mobile, Al
Physical Therapists in Mobile, Al
Physical Therapy Clinics in Mobile, Al
Mobile Physical Therapy Clinics
Mobile Al Physical Therapy Clinics